I don’t know what it is about the middle of the week that seems like a mini episode of mission impossible. Added to the fact that I woke up with a headache the size of Texas this morning, I was suddenly super aware of all things I haven’t gotten done that need to happen before the weekend.
Time to step back, take a deep breath and center a bit.
The problem with being someone who’s usually pretty busy is that we find time to schedule everything except time to regroup. We do most things on the go –email from a phone, coffee in a (hopefully) spill-proof cup, blogging during a commute. So when it comes time to clear your mind and push through the last leg of the week, we typically need to do that on the go, too.
Bring on the positive affirmations. These are easy to write down, whisper to yourself between tasks and keep on rotation between songs on your playlist during the day. I’ve shared some of my favorites here and why they work for me.
Here’s to a good week, finishing strong!
8 Affirmations for the Insanely Busy
1. I receive all feedback with kindness but make the final call myself.
2. I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
3. I breathe in calmness and breathe out nervousness.
4. I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.
5. The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.
6. My thoughts are under my control.
7. I am a source of very powerful energy.
8. Only good things lie before me.
Pop these into your planner or Calendar so that while you’re making your way through today’s tasks, you’re reminded that you’ve got this. Because you do!