I’m honestly in awe at how quickly this year is flying.
After spending a weekend stuck in bed feeling less than great, I’m excited to just be outside and enjoy the amazing weather that’s been happening lately. Springtime in the city is always great and I can’t wait to get out and explore without instantly freezing.
I hope winter is saying it’s final farewell. No more sneak snow flurries, please!
I’ve promised myself to take all those things that have been sitting on the back burner as far as blogging and freelancing this month. But this weekend in bed has more than proven that I also need to pay a little more attention to myself as well.
Because, if we’re being honest, the less attention I pay to myself the less attention I can devote to blogging. So going into April, here are my daily, weekly and monthly goals…
Daily // Things I incorporate into my daily routine
– Drink at least 124oz of water
– Cut down to one cup of coffee
– Drink one cup of green tea (should be easy –I’ve had four today)
Weekly // Things I incorporate into my weekly routine
– Respond to blog comments (I see you, I see)
– Work out at least three times (preferably at home –I’ve missed you, kettle bell)
– Get a day ahead in freelance/blog work
Monthly // Things I hope to accomplish by the end of the month
– Refresh and send out The Move Letter (I promise good things are coming!)
– Refresh the blog design and pages — just a bit more tweaking and editing
– Successful host my first online class (more on this in Wednesday’s post)
On the blog this month
– A new column focusing on amazing brands and how they make their businesses pop
– A new collection of Up + Out interviews
– Some really amazing guest posters
Have you set any goals for the month? What’s on the agenda for you?